Hybrid Wood Protector is a genuine ‘monocoat’, suitable for coloring and protecting exterior wood in 1 single layer. The exterior oil finish protects wooden decks, patios, façades, doors, shutters, carports, garden furniture, gazebos, pergolas, etc. from discoloration and weathering. The easy application and maintenance makes this oil an exceptionally user-friendly product.
- Based on RMC technology using integrated UV* stabilizer.
- 0% VOC, does not contain any water or solvents.
- Suitable for almost all types of wood, can also be used for interior applications!
- Available in 22 colors.
- Easy to apply. Fast-drying.
- Economical: minimum consumption.
- Not film-forming. Does not peel or flake off.
- Maintenance with the same product. No need for sanding!
*Pure does not contain UV stabilizers and will not provide color stability against the natural aging of wood.
When applied to horizontal surfaces, mix in 10% Oil Plus Part B, prior to application.
Pure is non-pigmented. Natural is pigmented with yellow/white tones.