Carana Beach Success Story
Seychelles, South Africa
Rubio Monocoat Africa
The Carana Beach Hotel, boasts 40 spacious Chalets each overlooking one of Mahé’s most dramatically picturesque beaches.
Carana Beach has been designed to accentuate the natural environment of this unique location with views from every room framed by lush jungle, massive granite pillars, and white-sand beaches in contrast with the blue and turquoise seas.
Carana Beach Hotel offer guests authentic
Seychellois hospitality, Spa and Wellness Centre, bar and lounge with relaxed atmosphere and ocean view, beachfront swimming pool and
comfortable sunloungers with direct beach access.
Rubio Monocoat (RMC) has successfully been used on a number of resort projects in Seychelles. The Rubio Monocoat range of exterior and interior products perform well in these tropical conditions, and it is easy to apply and maintain. Carana Beach Hotel required a durable product that would offer a colour palette and finished look for their wooden desk and furniture which would compliment the rest of the resort.
“The colour ranges RMC offers also complimented the resorts look & feel perfectly. RMC is also environmentally friendly with 0% VOC ratings, which makes it perfectly suited for our resort and sensitive environment of the island”
Product outline (click on product to view):
Application used in Chalets:
Colors used on the bar area:
Why choose Rubio Monocoat:
- Fast turnaround time – due to the ease of application and quick drying/curing of RMC products, key areas of the resort could again be occupied after minimal down-time.
- Transportation – Furniture was manufactured and oiled in Johannesburg, SA, and shipped to the Seychelles.
- RMC zero overlap - minor scratches from the container transit on furniture was quickly and efficiently rectified with application of RMC to affected areas, without causing overlaps.
- Quick drying and curing times ensured minimal closure time for installation
- A wide variety of colors in RMC Oil Plus 2C, allowed the client to match custom colours and compliment the interior finishings of Carana Beach.